Monday, June 28, 2021

I Made the Leaderboard on Guo Juan's IGS

 


I've stopped trying to do extra problems to get into the top 10 of the Leaderboard on Guo Juan's Internet Go School. Some days, however, I manage to make it onto the board simply by doing my due problems early enough in the day. Today was such a day. I hit number 9 today. Yea me!

I love the Internet Go School. It is an essential component of my go study.

Last week I played only one game because I was on a vacation from playing for two weeks. I did spend a lot of time on go activities, however, spending over four hours on Spaced Repetition Problems from the Internet Go School site.


I also spent nearly two hours listening to new lectures in order to add more problems to my due problems set.



If you are interested in more of what I have to say about Guo Juan's site, which I highly recommend to all go players, please check out this recent blog post.

No comments: