Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Guided Go on Fox

 



Last week I devoted my lessons with BenKyo Baduk and with Clossius to a process called Guided Go.  The student plays games and talks about their thinking which is guided by the teacher.  Very seldom is an actual move suggested.  In the image above you can see the six games that I played in those two lessons.

The first two games were played on Fox with the guidance of BenKyo Baduk on Thursday during our 90 minute lesson.

The remaining four games were played on Fox with the guidance of Clossius the next day, on Friday, during my two hour lesson.  

I was using my sandbagging account, but it isn't really all that much of a sandbagging account anymore.  I started the account at 16 kyu and managed to double rank it up three times on the way to 9 kyu where the account currently sits.



Since creating the account I have had 54 wins and 13 losses.  All but a handful of the games were played on my own.  I actually have a legit Fox account which is rated at 6k and which is three wins away from ranking up to 5k.




Now for my usual Go Activities content:





It was an average week for Go Activity with nearly 22 hours spent.

I played 14 game, most of which were BenKyo League games.














No comments: