Wednesday, March 13, 2024

32 Games Played in the Western Server Challenge.

 


So far I have played 32 games in the Western Server Challenge.  I have 21 more days to finish the challenge which will require me to play on average 3.24 games per day, so I am just barely keeping pace to finish just the 19x19 games. 

I've given up on the notion that I might achieve the Grand Slam by playing 100 13x13 and 100 9x9 games as well. My rank has gone up as high as 8k and dropped as low as 10k which doesn't bother me at all.  I am currently 10k and have considered stopping now and letting my rank sit there, but I am likely to finish.

My only regret is that I may not have enough time to play the Title Tournament games necessary to hold onto my title in the BenKyo League of The Hand of God.






Now for my usual go content:





It was a fairly active week with over 23 hours of Go Activity.

I played only three games outside of the blitz games for the Western Server Challenge.



I'm going to have to start fitting in some more Title Tournament games when I finish up the WSC games.


No comments: