Tuesday, December 12, 2023

My Week of Go Activities: Wrapping Up Season 6 of NAOL at 4:1

I've finished Season 6 of NAOL a day early with a record of 4:1. My first game was a serious loss, but I managed to squeak by with wins in my final four rounds. I'm looking forward to season seven beginning probably some time after the new year begins. Perhaps I will see an increase in my NAOL rank which is currently at 12k and three stones below my OGS rank and two stones below my AGA rank. I'd feel like a sandbagger if it were not for the fact that the other members of my division were in the same position with NAOL ranks lagging behind OGS ranks.

I'm not doing nearly as well in the Go Magic League where I have a 2:2 record with one of my wins being by Forfeit.

Now for weekly activity report:


I put in a mere 15 hours on Go Activity last week with the top activity being Watching Others play.


I played four games last week with all of them being League games. I actually played two NAOL games on the same day.


I am in no hurry to ramp up the number of games I am playing.

No comments: