Wednesday, July 05, 2023

My Week of Go Activities: Showing My Love of BenKyo

 


The above is an image from the Baduk Club web store. I bought this shirt in three colors. I got orange, aqua, and black. I look forward to wearing these shirts to the Congress to show my love of BenKyo Baduk. Ben and I are going to be playing Pair Go at the Congress this year.

I'm really excited about the Congress and have been planning for it for the past week. My post is nearly a week late as a result of that and I will probably be taking a break from posting until I get back from the Congress.

Now for my usual Go Activities info:


I spent over 24 hours last week on Go Activities with Live Play coming it at the number one activity and taking up about 25% of my time. A good amount of that time was spent on Fox games again this week.




I played 13 games this week. Three of them were with Ben during lessons. That leaves ten games with other people six of which were played on the Fox server with total strangers.





Because my post is nearly a week late I already know that the current week is going to have fewer games. I might need to do a teaching game with Clossius on Friday, or I might need to reach back to the handful of games from last week that didn't get reviewed.

Last year at the Congress I did not record any of my Go Activity. I am not sure if I will do that again or not. It just seems like an unnecessary distraction to be recording my activity all week when nearly all of it is Go Activity.

No comments: