Saturday, March 05, 2022

My Week of Go Activities - Plus First Week of the Western Server Challenge

 


My spreadsheet got the seal of approval from Clossius during my lesson because it contained 20 games. It would have had even more if the Western Server Challenge had begun on Friday when my week starts. Clossius was all smiles over my spreadsheet.

It isn't too late to join The Western Server Challenge. There is a button to sign up.

My plan is to keep an eye on how many games I must play to get to 100 and to try to stay ahead of it a little.




I added two new columns for the month of March to track games that count toward the challenge.






I spent nearly nine hours on live play for 17 games. The last three games were counted toward BenKyo Personal Stream Time as they were a part of the Guided Go with BenKyo stream. Some of the games were as short as 12 minutes. Games come to a little over 30 minutes per game on average with league games taking the longest.

I'm playing a lot of games at blitz speed, but it is feeling good to get in a lot of games. There should be more than 20 games next week. Let's see how many.

Clossius is a great teacher and I must give his lessons a shout out. We've had 54 lessons together so far. You can watch him teach most of his lessons during his live streams on Twitch because most of his students have generously agreed to share their lessons with the public. 

You can watch my most recent lesson with Clossius to see if lessons with Clossius may be right for you. If you view this lesson you will see that he and I have a very good time together. 





No comments: