Friday, March 04, 2022

Guided Go with BenKyo


Ben and I had a great stream last night in which he guided me in playing three games against opponents who were fully aware of what was happening. They muted the stream so they could not hear what Ben and I were saying. They knew that they would get the benefit of that discussion by watching the VOD later. Games were not rated, and were resigned by me 40 minutes into the game so we could move on to the next game.

Everyone knew what was happening and no one got hurt.

This was a stacked two hour Twitch Redemption on my part. I put together two of my 60 minute slots. Ben generously added in some time at the end of the two hours to offer everyone some joseki knowledge about an attachment to the large knight's enclosure. He also generously did a review of the final game of Guided Go,  which was a game I played with Kdar.

I'm hoping that those who watched the stream found it entertaining. I'll probably be doing this again.

I'd like to credit Clossius with the inspiration for this special stream. He had played Guided Go with me in one of my lessons with Drewch who is a student of both Clossius and Ben, as am I. 

If you didn't get to see the stream last night check out the VOD.

Thanks to those who participated.



No comments: