Saturday, December 04, 2021

My Week of Go Activities


 


It was a very low activity week. I had fewer than 18 hours of Go Activity recorded. I did spend a great deal of time watching my good buddy Drewch playing and reviewing with him, but I am not counting that as activity anymore.


I was short on games with only four this week, but I had company and needed to be social, so that cut down on my activity over all. I'm doing okay at slowing down my play. Games averaged more than an hour each.

My lesson with Clossius this week proved that I am doing a very bad job at reading my cutting points. I know it is important and I am trying to do better, but I am falling short. I will be trying to focus on reading the cutting points more this week.

On a positive note I have started to walk outside again. I'm hoping that being more active physically will help with stamina in my go games.

I increased my support of Ben Mantle this month by going up to Tier 4 from Tier 2. That will get me into his Study Group and will also get me into his League. I'm considering the possibility of purchasing a package of lessons too from his website. That would require me to play more games which would be a good thing.




No comments: