Thursday, July 29, 2021

I joined the One Million Club on the Internet Go School

 


I have been looking forward to accumulating over one million points on the Internet Go School. It happened today when I finished all of my due problems for the day.

If you look at my study stats you will see that I tried really hard to make it happen yesterday, but it was not to be.

I love the Internet Go School. It is an important part of my go study every single day.

Not only am I now a member of the One Million Club. I am also number 52 in accumulated points, and I am getting very close to my goal of being number 50.

If you have not tried it yet consider the free trial. You might want to read a recent blog post of mine with more details about the go school. 

If you decide to sign up after the trial, tell them that buzzsaw sent you.

1 comment:

GJ said...

Thank you for your nice words about my Internet Go School!