Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Won't Be Blogging About Quilting Here After All

Last night I joined the Central Jersey chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild.  On the membership form they asked if I have a blog and I decided that I really ought to go with my hexylady domain name for the time being, and try to make it into something.

So this blog will continue to be dedicated to the game of go.  I'll try to get here more often and update you on my involvement in the go community.

Just last week I got a notice that my KGS Plus membership was due to expire in seven days and I went immediately to renew it.  The last time I renewed it for only three months, which was a definite sign of my inner conflict over continuing to funnel energy into this game.  This time, however, I optimistically rejoined for a full year.


No comments: