Sunday, November 26, 2023

My Week of Go Activities

 


I spent over 22 hours on Go Activities last week.





Nearly five hours of time was spent on Live Play


I played six games last week. One of them was a teaching game with Clossius during one of his streams. The remainder of the games were league games.


Considering that I only logged the league games as Live Play I spent about one hour on each of my league games on average which is a lot longer than I spend on Fox games. Granted my opponents used more clock time than I did, but it was time spent on Live Play and I was often using their clock time to count or otherwise analyze the board.


Clossius reviewed my NAOL Game for me. If you are interested in watching that review you can find it here. My game is the first of three games that Clossius reviewed for the NAOL last Wednesday night. He reviews weekly for NAOL when the league is in season.


My defeat at the hands of NickBee in my NAOL Game was decisive. I never felt as if I was in control of that game. It pleases me though that I was able to let that loss roll off my back. I was simply outplayed every step of the way, and that happens sometimes.

No comments: