Friday, October 20, 2023

TWO Weeks of Go Activity - And a New Go Jacket

I skipped posting my Go Activity last week. I will catch up with data from the two most recent weeks, but first I would like to show off a jacket I recently ordered from Baduk Club.

When I am at the Go Congress I like to have a light jacket or sweater to wear in the playing area because it tends to get cold from the air conditioning. I had been admiring this jacket on the Baduk Club web site for a while and decided to get one to bring to Portland next year where the Go Congress is going to be held.


I'm hoping it will look as good on me as it does on the model.

Now on to my usual content.

Two weeks ago I put in nearly 25 hours on Go Activity with Live Play coming in as the top activity.








Last week I put in nearly 28 hours on Go Activity with BenKyo's Live Stream just barely topping out Live Play.








The big news for the week is that I am just about to double rank up with my sandbagging Fox account.


I have just one more game to win and I will be 11k. I'm actually nervous about playing that game.

No comments: