Monday, May 17, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 



I put in slightly fewer than 40 hours on Go Activities this week. I managed to get in ten games which is an improvement over the week before. Now that my games spreadsheet has been made public, you can see those games here.

I had a terrible week. I played five games on Friday with disastrous results. As a result, I have taken Saturday and Sunday off from game play. It’s Monday morning, and I am still afraid to play, though I know I must. I’ll try to get in at least one game today.


Now for the important stuff...

10 Games Played (rated and NR)

OGS - Holding on to 7k by a thread


Essential Go Activities:     
13:43 (hours : minutes)
Over a third of total time spent. (over 38 hours)

4:40       34%      Live Play
6:44       49%      Go Problems
2:19       17%      Game Review



Win/Loss Ratio Rated
3:5      38% wins

No comments: