Wednesday, May 17, 2023

My Week of Go Activities: No Pie Charts Until Next Week



There will be no pie charts until my next report. I'm working on the issue.

I'll start with mention of an account I created on KGS specifically to play experimental games. I resurrected that account after returning from the Go Congress last year and was quite surprised to do really well with it. I maintained a rank of 3k with it for a number of months and then I stopped using it. 

Oddly KGS now thinks I am 2d?

Obviously I am not.

I tried to get a game with the account last night to knock it back down to size, and to see if I could still maintain 3k with it,  but I was not getting an auto match after waiting quite a while. I will try again soon. Or I may even create a totally new account that I will keep secret which is what In-seong Hwang wants me to do.

Look at that crazy graph.

 



I played six games last week. All of them were league games.



All of them were reviewed. In fact one of them got reviewed three times.


The AYD games got extra attention.

The last game has not yet been reviewed because neither I nor my opponent was present on review night so In-seong Hwang will review it offline. He'll do that soon so I credited him (crowis) for the review. It was the weekend game and had to be scheduled ahead of time because my opponent could not play it on the assigned day. 

I had a week off from lesson with Clossius the week before and he was able to review all of the games that had not yet been reviewed from two weeks. He covered a lot of material in my two hour lesson.

I'm really hoping to hav e my pie charts back next week.

No comments: