Sunday, January 23, 2022

My Week of Go Activities

 



I spent over 26 hours on Go Activities, with BenKyo Live Stream coming in at the number one spot.

Aside from watching the regular live stream, I redeemed a Patreon Tier benefit for a 60 minute personal live stream segment, and I logged my time for that separately. 

Ben spent over an hour and a half reviewing one of my games on live stream. I'm hoping that this segment will get clipped into a separate video so I can find it any time I want to watch it again. I'm having difficulty figuring out how to find the VOD which includes my review. I'll have to ask about that. I'm not very good with YouTube.






I managed to get in my required ten games this week. I still need to make up for the two games I fell short on last week, so I will be shooting for 12 games next week to make up for that.

I played five games with my KGS BuzzKill account this week. That account was created specifically to play more experimentally.

I didn't play any BenKyo League Games this week, and I need to get going with them again if I want to maintain my lead in the league this month. It is my goal to win the league by brute force. I already have nine games played with six wins as I write this on January 23rd.




BenKyo Stream Time has been cutting into my Go Problem time. I missed finishing all of my due problems on the Internet Go School a few days this week, but I managed to avoid using any vacation days. 101 Weiqi is not getting the love it deserves.




No comments: