Saturday, October 23, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 


I put in nearly 40 hours on Go Activities this week. I only managed to play eight games, but spent nearly six hours playing them.


I only had two rated games this week. One of my free games should have been rated but I forgot to check the rating check box. That is too bad because I won that one. If I had checked that box I would still be 7k on OGS.

I ranked down to 8k on OGS this week, and need to work my way back up.

I still can't play on Fox because of some issue I can't resolve. I suspect it may have something to do with the way Parallels is configured.



I was told that I may be doing too many go problems. I've been told to do fewer tsumego problems and to play more games, especially rated games. I need at least five rated games a week.

I played the first round of the Canadian Open today and won that game. Yea me!


2 comments:

Zenitso said...


After looking through a few blog articles on your website,we sincerely appreciate the way you blogged. “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!!” “You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

DRmare M4V Converter Crack

Airfoil Crack

Machinery HDR Effects Crack

Steinberg Nuendo Crack

Patch12345 said...

After looking through a few blog articles on your website,we sincerely appreciate the way you blogged. “Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!!” “You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!

Handy Backup Crack

Steinberg Nuendo Crack

Machinery HDR Effects Crack

Airfoil Crack

DRmare M4V Converter Crack

OneSafe JPEG Repair Crack

Wondershare Recoverit Crack