Sunday, July 18, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 





I spend a little more than 36 hours on Go Activities this week. It looks as if this is going to be my new normal. I wanted to get 15 games in this week but I fell short by one game after I spent about two hours on the first Round of the Open in the e-Go Congress.

I was dead tired after that game, but I was also very disappointed because I had won it yet, due to a bunch of technical issues too great to go into here, the entire first round of the Open ended up in the trash heap. I found that discouraging enough to put me off playing my final game for the week.


Even though I only played 14 games I had over ten hours of game play. A good chunk of that time was spent on two AYD games and Round 1 of the Open yesterday. 

I am having a major problem with Fox. I can play games, but I am unable to download them. I'm not sure how to resolve this issue.



Now for the important stuff:

My rated win loss ratio is 3:6    (33% Wins)

 19:41    Essential Go Activities  (over 50%)

 10:04      51%    Live Play 

 7:04        36%    Go Problems

 2:33        13%    Game Review

 





No comments: