Wednesday, June 29, 2022

My Week of Go Activities - One Move Life and Death Problems

 


I generally don't spend a lot of time reading go books. This week, however, I spent over five hours with "Workbook: One-Move Life and Death Problems". This is an interactive go book available to read on the SmartGo One app.



The book provides detailed analysis of dead shapes. I found myself going back to it over and over again. And, interestingly, I found myself trying to find those dead shapes in some of my games this week. I'll be spending more time with this book and the others written by Thomas Redecker.

The screen capture below is a taste of the type of detail to be found in this book.



Otherwise this is how my week looked.




I spent nearly 31 hours on go activities.

Live play came in at a respectable 2nd place with nearly five hours of time clocked. That isn't bad for six games. I slowed down considerably this week. I'm going to try to keep that up.



No comments: