Sunday, April 25, 2021

My Week of Go Activities




I've set a new record for Go Activity. 

I spent over 50 hours studying go last week.

Live Play time increased this week. I brought it in at second place. It was second only to Watching Others Play. 

I made a special effort to increase my number of games from 6 last week to 9 this week. The actual time playing did not increase very much, however, because most games were auto match games played on OGS, so they were faster games than I usually play.

Watching Others Play has taken up a big chunk of my time since I have started  talking  a lot with two other Clossius students who also happen to be AYD students. We spend time reviewing these games too. We have our own little Clossi Club in AYD now. There are just three of us so far, but I think we can increase that number in the future.



Now for the important stuff...


Essential Go Activities:     
22:22 (hours : minutes)
Nearly half of total time spent.

6:30       29%      Live Play
9:57       45%      Go Problems
5:55       26%      Game Review



My Win/Loss Ratio
5:4

55% wins


No comments: