Monday, April 12, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 



I spent nearly 40 hours this week on Go Activities.

I fell a little short on Live Play this week, but made up for it with other Essential Go Activities by doing more Tsumego and Game Reviews. I just wasn’t “feeling it” and did not want to push myself to make a quota. That didn't work out well last week. Interestingly enough, the one loss this week was when I forced myself to play trying to get an early start on my quota. 

I won my 4th round of the San Diego tournament putting me at 4:0. I play my last round on Wednesday this coming week. I am slated to get three handicap stones.


Essential Go Activities:     
11:31 (hours : minutes)
Over 1/4 of total time spent.

3:47       34%      Live Play
5:17       44%      Tsumego
2:30       22%      Game Review



My Win/Loss Ratio
4:1

80% wins


No comments: