Sunday, April 18, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 



I put in slightly over 45 hours this week on Go Activities.

I only played six games this week. That is one one game up from last week, but not as many as I would like to play. I spent a good amount of hours playing, however, because most of my games were played with YD friends using generous time settings. I take these games seriously, and I did well with them. I won five out of my six games this week.

The only game I lost was a three stone handicap game against a YD opponent who had observed me winning my 5th round of the San Diego tournament fairly decisively against another YD opponent. I got 3H in that game. I ended up 5:0 in the tournament. There is a shirt in it for me.

I actually had a nine game streak over the course of two weeks. The streak was making me nervous. I don't think I ever had a streak like that before. I'm going to work on overcoming my nervousness and getting my games played back up to at least eight. You can see my streak below which was broken by the 3H game.





Now for the important stuff...


Essential Go Activities:     
11:31 (hours : minutes)
Over 1/4 of total time spent.

5:08       46%      Live Play
3:41       33%      Tsumego
2:16       21%      Game Review



My Win/Loss Ratio
5:1

83% wins

No comments: