Saturday, November 05, 2022

My WEEKS of Go Activity - I Must Slow Down

 



I missed posting last week, so I am consolidating the information for two weeks into one post. I'm starting with a list of my games played. 

  • The good news is that I won all but one of my games
  • The bad news is that I played fewer games than I should 
  • The terrible news is that I played way too fast

The column to the right of the Server column shows the number of seconds spent on average per move. All but one of my games was played at blitz speed these past two weeks.

I am still playing at blitz speed and I need to do something about it.

My one loss was by 3.5 points and it is a Clossi League Game, so I will get the benefit of a review soon on that game.

I'm not going to bother with the pie chart from two weeks ago because it looks fairly similar to the one from last week. Let's just move forward from here, and I will try to remember to post in a timely fashion in the future.




I engaged in more than thirty hours of go activity last week. 

My Live Play time was way down and needs to be improved.


No comments: