Saturday, November 19, 2022

My Week of Go Activities - BenKyo League is Going Strong

 


I must shout out the BenKyo League again. It is really growing, and it has a fantastic community. Below is a picture of Ben featured in his new Promotional Site. it is a very attractive site.



The first thing you will see there is my testimonial which is only right, as I am the official BenKyo Ambuzzsawdor.



My games this week were all played as a part of the BenKyo League, BKL for short. I actually played four Main League games in two days this week. I am in the C League which is composed of 8k through 5k players. The B League is composed of 4k and 3k players while the A league is 2k and above.

We even have a D League now which is composed of DDK players all the way from 10k to 20k. It is not too early to join BenKyo League if you are DDK. It is actually the best way to power through the DDK ranks with the help of the friendly players in BKL.

I bet you can't read Ben's Promotional Literature without being inspired to join. If you do tell him that buzzsaw sent you.




I lost more games than I won last week, but I had fun.

Here are my stats for the week.






No comments: