Monday, November 28, 2022

My Week of Go Activities

 




I still am taking a bit of a break from go. I only put in a little over 16 hours on Go Activities this week, though I did mange to play six games. I had three wins and three losses. I'm still not playing slowly, but I only had one game that fell below an average of 10 seconds per move, so I am making a tiny bit of progress in that respect. 

I am concentrating on Sanrensei for my openings in even games. I managed to win an AYD Game using Sanrensei and had it reviewed by both In-seong and also by BenKyo Baduk. Even Clossius opened the game during our lesson to click through it to see how I had done because he had seen in chat that I had done well with Sanrensei.

In my two hour Lesson last Friday Clossius reviewed games the entire time for me rather than playing a teaching game in the final half of the lesson. One of the things that came out during that lesson is that I am not doing so well during end game. This was confirmed by the review of my most recent AYD Game where it was pointed out to me by Kimsamsam that I had actually been ahead, but had lost during the end game. That game will appear in the spreadsheet for next week. I lost it by 8.5




No comments: