Sunday, December 19, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 





My activities post is a little late this week, and I will keep it brief.

I put in over 29 hours this week. Over seven hours were spent playing nine games.

I played five League Games, and was short on rated games, having played only two of them.


As of today I am undefeated with a record of 5:0 in the Canadian League. 

I've played two games so far in the BenKyo League, and am undefeated there as well, but with only two games in that isn't really all that impressive.

I'm going to try to increase my number of rated games this week. That is my main goal.


2 comments:

BenKyo said...

Woah, you're crushing everyone!! >:D

Terri said...

I got one more win in the Canadian League, but I met my match on the 7th game and was soundly trounced by ucdavis.

I have yet to schedule more BenKyo League games. I need to get on the stick with that.