Monday, March 08, 2021

My Week of Go Activities

 


There is a new Go Machine in the house.

I finally pulled the trigger on updating my laptop. I replaced a seven year old MacBook Pro with a brand new MacBook Pro with an M1 chip. I maxed it out in every way but storage. I stopped at 1T. 2T seemed excessive to me. I am thinking that I may try setting up access to the Fox go server on my Mac, and perhaps Tygem as well.



I spent nearly 33 hours on Go Activities this week. Live Play again came in at first place even without the addition of time spent on Tygem, where I played two games. I played ten games this week.

My win/loss ratio is 6:4

I’m happy with the amount of time spent on Essential Go Activities. I am also happy with 33 hours as a moderate amount of time to spend on go study. When I top 40 hours I feel like I have no life. I like that the  Essential Go Activities percentages are nearly 50%, 25%, and 25%. That just feels right to me.

I am streamlining my Go Activities post now because my spreadsheet seems to be functioning as a good launchpad for game review in my lessons with Clossius. I am also not convinced that anyone is actually clicking through the games I am linking in the post.  I will continue to make mid week blog posts about interesting games and other topics. If you are reading I thank you.

No comments: