Wednesday, October 05, 2022

My Week of Go Activities: I Won the Clossi September League


Clossius started up his league again. Now I have another great league to compete in.

Above you will see the results of the first month of League Play. I managed to come out in first place for the month of September which comes with a cool prize of a two hour teaching game. I played eight games and won six of them. 

I've scheduled my prize for Thursday, October 5th at 2:00 PM EDT.

Everyone is welcome to observe my teaching game on Clossi's Twitch Stream.

Check out Shawn's Web Site to join the league.




I spent over six hours on Essential Go Activities this week with most of the time devoted to Live Play. I actually need to do more Go Problems and spend more time Reviewing My Games.





It was a good week for wins. I won six out of seven games.



I decided to have Yilun Yang give me reviews of my two most recent AYD League Games. And I got the brilliant idea of actually linking to a review that another BenKyo League Member did of one of my BenKyo League Games.

BTW, if you show up for a Clossius Game Review Stream there is a possibility that you might be gifted a free one month membership in his league. He did that for one person in stream in the last two streams I attended. He is streaming more often now, so be on the look out for a link to his stream in the upper right corner on OGS. 


No comments: