Tuesday, November 09, 2021

Taking a Break from Weekly Activity Posts




This will be my last weekly blog post for a while.

When I realized that I had not posted my usual weekly blog post about my go activities I also realized that I was not highly motivated to put in an hour of my time on that task. I'd rather play a couple of games or watch a video.

Over the last couple months I have come to realize that I always put in between 25 and 45 hours on go activities, usually in the neighborhood of 35 hours. That has become quite consistent and is unlikely to change.

At this point I don't see a lot of value in continuing to post this information publicly. It takes a lot of time and effort.

I'm going to continue logging my time for my own interest, but I don't expect that gathering the information is going to change what I do in any way.

I'm playing a good number of Live Games now, and I am doing a lot of Go Problems. I'm continuing with weekly lessons with Clossius, and I hope to improve my performance slowly over time with his help.

I look forward to playing more on Fox and engaging in a variety of leagues, and I will probably find a reason to post from time to time. 

Thanks to all who bothered to read my posts.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Thanks for posting these. I've enjoyed following your progress, but I know how important it is to focus on activities that bring value and joy. Wishing you the best! Maybe we'll see each other across the board sometime. :)