Tuesday, December 15, 2020

My Week of Go Activities

 






Last week was a little light on go activity, coming in at only 17.2 hours of activity. I was pleased that I was able to keep Live Play as the category on which I spent the most time. 

I managed to get in the eight games I promised myself that I would play. I really had to scramble though to get those games in at the end of the week because I was putting it off. I finally realized that I was nervous to play rated because I had gotten my fearless account all the way up to 4K?. I wanted to bask in the glory of that rank for just a little while. 

I decided to give buzzsaw a chance to play rated and got her up to 5k? After that I decided to play NR games to round out the week. In one of those games I obtained a 1.5 victory against a solid 4k player.





No comments: