Monday, July 13, 2020

OGS Game With Fred8 Reviewed by Cornel Burzo



You can find this review here.

One of the things I like about OGS correspondence games is that sometimes you end up chatting a bit with your opponent and making friends. Such is the case with Fred8. We have played three games together so far, the last of which I was able to win. This is that game.  It was a fairly close game, throughout,  but he appears to have lost a bit of concentration near the end. Therefore, I was able to take the lead.

We finished this game yesterday, and much to my surprise, the review was up on YouTube this morning. I found a link to it on Facebook and watched it with pleasure with my morning coffee.

I enjoy Cornel’s review style. He explains clearly, covers a lot, and goes slowly enough that I can follow without pausing the video. I like that. I will be watching it again along with others of Fred8 so I might get more familiar with his style. 

Fred8 and I are working on our fourth game together already. I fully expect to lose this next one, but I shall try my best to give him an interesting game.




No comments: